Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Things are happening!

Jesse will upload a photo soon but in the meantime here are some of the things that have been going on:

21 weeks, 5 days
There I was sitting in class, minding my own business. Out of nowhere came a swift kick so hard I jumped partway out of my seat. Wow! It was the strongest I'd felt to date. We hadn't really been able to feel anything from outside yet but I placed my hand on my abdomen, no longer paying attention to the professor. Sure enough another swift kick came that I was sure I felt with my hand! Just to be sure I moved my sweater away and watched my tank top covered belly...SUCCESS! It bounced with the next kick!

It's been a little over a week now and she's been kicking, punching, and rolling with glee (or what seems like glee to me). The best part is Jesse gets to participate!

Cravings (21-22 weeks):
Fish tacos (fried)
Panang curry with tofu
Oranges
Brownies
French bread dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Aversions:
Pepperoni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave words of wisdom or encouragement, anecdotes, comments, admonishments, and/or questions here!